The Support App provides visibility to support tickets that clients have opened. Tickets can be filtered and sorted. Links are provided to individual tickets within the respective platform.
ClientSuccess integrates with the following support ticket platforms (links to respective platform websites):
NEW! ... If you use a combination of these support platforms, you can have any or all of them integrated in the Support view. If you do have multiple support platforms integrated, it will look like this:
The default view to open will always be the farthest on the left. If you want to reorder them, simply let support know and they'll take care of it for you.
How to set it up
To set up the Support App, you must:
- Be a user with full access to ClientSuccess.
1. Submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org via the in-app Help button or email direct with the name of the solution you want to integrate with so that we can activate it on the back-end of the platform.
2. On the Apps & integrations screen, located under Global settings, enable the Support View app.
3. Below, the "Support Integrations" section, hover over the solution you want to integrate with and click "Settings" on the right.
4. Enter the URL for your instance of that solution.
5. Click the "Connect" button and then enter the username and password for an account in that solution.
6. If you are integrating with one of the following platforms**, you will then need to enter the company ID into the Support App on each client record. Alternately, you may send them to us in bulk to be uploaded via our in-app chat. Click on the link below for instructions to obtain the company IDs:
- HelpScout - NEW! (instructional KB article coming)
- Salesforce Services Cloud(Cases)
**Salesforce Service Cloud(Cases) tickets appear automatically once connected to Salesforce, the Support App has been enabled, and Service Cloud activated.
Historical tickets are populated based on the software you are integrating with. The tickets are not actually stored in ClientSuccess so the support view is a simple integrated view into that software. The number of historical tickets that will be viewable in ClientSuccess per Client record are as follows:
- Zendesk - up to 100
- Desk - up to 50
- HelpScout - 25
- Jira - up to 50
- Freshdesk - up to 30
- UserVoice - up to 10