Our native NPS solution (see "What is NPS?" for general NPS description details) is a powerful tool that can help streamline and standardize your customer feedback / satisfaction workflows.
NPS Built Right Into Your CS Platform / Consolidated Data
- While traditional NPS gives you a broad view of your customer's feedback, our NPS allows you to dig deeper by pairing NPS surveys and scores with other ClientSuccess data. This gives you clear visibility into customer sentiment at all levels - from the front line to the executive sponsor.
ClientSuccess NPS - Dashboard Reporting
ClientSuccess NPS - Client View
- Gain valuable insights about your promoters, passives, and detractors at each level of your customer’s organization with an intelligent view of where you need to focus and what you need to do to help your customers be successful.
Customized NPS "Thank You" Messages
- Ask your promoters to give you reviews or ask detractors what you could do to improve. Then take action on their feedback.
NPS integration with Slack
- Give your entire company immediate insights into NPS responses in real-time to facilitate seamless internal collaboration and quickly close the loop with customers.
Various Send Methods
- Bulk send NPS surveys from the Clients or Contacts screen, based off role-based segmentation or other configured Segments.
- Utilize Automation triggers to run tailored campaigns and send NPS surveys after an onboarding period, before renewal, or at other key moments
- Send NPS surveys directly to contacts listed in the Contact App
NPS Reminder Emails
- Improve response rates by sending reminders to those who haven’t completed a survey to give them a little extra nudge.
- Respondents can unsubscribe from receiving future surveys
- Track contact response metrics:
- Sent - email has been sent to contact
- Open - email has been opened at least once
- Clicked - NPS survey has been clicked on from the email message
- Viewed - NPS survey has been viewed on the website
- Skipped - number of emails skipped due to NPS rules set in ClientSuccess
- Bounced - number of emails that could not be delivered to the email address sent to
- Opted Out - number of contacts who responded with “Opt-out” option to the NPS survey.
We’re thrilled to make our NPS solution available to each of you to help you measure your customer experience.
If you want to take a closer look and see how this will help your team, simply let your CSM know and they can answer your questions, share pricing information, and get you set up very quickly.