Our Automation is a powerful tool that can help streamline and standardize your customer success work including sending emails, adding to-dos, or assigning SuccessCycles.
New functionality includes two additional actions, so we've updated the Global Settings for "Email Automation" to "Automation".
Benefits to You
With Automation, ClientSuccess Admins and/or Managers can create (under Global Settings > Automation) rules that utilize 5 currently available triggers (see “What Triggers Are Currently Available?”) to 3 different, currently available actions (see “What Actions Are Currently Available?”).
Along with the benefits of our previously released Email Automation, new capabilities include:
- The ability to add multiple actions to one automation rule. For example,
- Send an Email and add a to-do
- Send an Email and assign a SuccessCycle
- Trigger adding To-dos
- Visible on respective client records, as well as the Tasks Screen
- Trigger adding SuccessCycles to client records
- Visible on respective client records
- Relevant activities and/or tasks will be included on the Tasks Screen
- Trigger Automated NPS Surveys
- Send to specific contact types (based on badges)
- Send from specific NPS campaigns
Triggers Currently Available
Automation currently includes 5** triggers, as follows:
1. Days after client-as-of date
2. Days since last touch
3. Days to renewal
4. SuccessScore goes below
5. SuccessScore goes above
**Note: We’ll continue to introduce more triggers as the feature is enhanced. Please feel free to channel feedback through your Assigned CSM.
What Actions Are Currently Available?
Automation currently includes 4** actions, as follows:
- Send an email
- Add a to-do
- Assign a SuccessCycle
- Send NPS Survey
**Note: We’ll continue to introduce more actions as the feature is enhanced. Please feel free to channel feedback through your Assigned CSM.