Admins can add and manage team members on the Team settings screen, accessed via Global Settings > Team.
New team members automatically receive an email from ClientSuccess to set their own, permanent passwords.
Adding a new team member
1. On the Team settings screen, click the "Add new user" button.
2. Enter the individual's name, email address, and a temporary password. Optionally, you may also specify a manager and a role other than "User." See Roles below for details about the different roles in ClientSuccess.
3. Click "Save" or "Save & Add Another" user if you have another to add.
Note: ClientSuccess will automatically send them a welcome email, with steps to set their own, permanent password.
Team members in Client Success can have one of four roles:
- User - sees and receives alerts about clients assigned to them; access to individual settings only.
- Manager - sees and receives alerts about clients assigned to them and clients assigned to those they manage; access to App settings.
- Executive - sees and receives alerts about all clients; access to App settings.
- Admin - sees and receives alerts about all clients; access to App settings.
**To learn more about roles + alerts, please refer to our alerts article for a comprehensive breakdown.
Edit team member
1. Click the individual's name.
2. Edit details in the modal that appears.
3. Click "Save User" to save your changes.