In case you've missed other parts of our 6-part adoption newsletter miniseries be sure to check it out!
- Engagements - Consolidate your emails and meeting notes to increase engagement visibility
- Pulse - Create organization-wide consistency on the health of your customers
- SuccessCycles - Commonly configured templates and how to develop, document, and strengthen your lifecycle plans
- Automation - Streamline and standardize customer success work
- Segmentation - Using a dynamic approach to viewing your book of business
Our SuccessScore is a powerful way for executives, managers, and CSMs to get more comprehensive insights into customer health, risk, maturity, and more. With SuccessScore, Customer Success teams can proactively engage with customers with precise actions based on customer health indicators and metrics.
Benefits to You
SuccessScore is a framework that allows you to configure health profiles, bringing in customer data to create a weighted score. You can create customized profiles for your customer base (based on client types).
Think of this as a credit score (of sorts) for your customers - the SuccessScore profiles will give you a number based on a configured group of metrics, weighted to represent the overall behavior or performance of a particular client type in your book of business. You'll be able to see what is helping or hurting each customer.
You can also create Automation rules based off SuccessScore, which can serve as an excellent early warning system for changes in customer behavior!
Users with "Admin" and/or "Manager" roles in ClientSuccess are able to configure SuccessScore profiles under Global Settings > SuccessScore based on a variety of available metrics, including:
- Usage data
- Custom fields
To see a step-by-step guid on building a profile, check out our SuccessScore - Basics article.
User Training Webinar
In this webinar, you’ll learn: