January 28, 2022: Reorder Client Custom Fields, Contracts API v2.0, Self-Serve File Import
- Reorder Client Custom Fields
- New Developer Portal with Contracts API v2.0
- Self-Serve File Import
Re-order Custom Client Fields
ClientSuccess Admins can simply reorder Client Custom Fields via drag-n-drop in Global Settings > Field Settings > Client.
Grab the handle to the left of the custom field name and move it up or down into the order that you want the fields to be displayed in the Client record. It's just that easy!
New Developer API Portal with Contracts API v2.0
We're excited to launch a new Developer Portal, including the Contracts API v2.0. In addition, the Portal provides updated documentation for all of our API’s and consolidates them into one location.
The new Developer Portal can be accessed here and provides the following API features:
- v1 API’s for Clients and Contacts (Select v1)
- v2 Beta API’s for Clients, Contacts, and Contracts
- Usage API for customers wanting to send usage data to ClientSuccess
- Easier examples with the ability to send API calls right from within the portal after logging in
Self-Serve File Import Tool
The new Self-Serve File Import tool allows you to import data into ClientSuccess - anytime, on-demand! Admins can access the Import tool in Global Settings > Data Exports/Imports.
Key features include:
- Import Clients, Contacts, Products, NPS Surveys, and Usage data
- Contract Revenue data imports are not quite ready for complete self-serve, but can be imported once reviewed by our Support or Services team
- File Import templates are accessible right within the tool and help guide you through the data fields that are required
- Field legends provide a list of valid columns, labels, descriptions and tips for the type of data that is required
- Import Preview displays the data that will be imported for validation prior to importing
We’re super excited to deliver these new capabilities and hope you’ll find them valuable in saving time and energy.
Please sign in to leave a comment.