There is a lot to love in ClientSuccess. But if you're new to the platform it might seem overwhelming. We've created these videos to walk you through each module to help you feel more at home. This is intended to provide a general overview of the solution. If you have specific, strategic questions it would be best to direct those to your dedicated CSM. Let's get started.
The Client Screen
Definition: The Client Screen is your home screen. This is where you can come to get the high-level overview of your book of business. You can adjust your view by applying segments, adjusting your columns, or adding filtering criteria. One of the most basic ways to export Client data is from this screen.
Additional Resources for understanding the Client Grid
Task Management - SuccessCycles
SuccessCycle Definition: SuccessCycles are essentially playbooks. We recommend creating SuccessCycles to standardize processes across your CS team. These processes will typically mirror your customer journey. Examples of common SuccessCycles are onboarding, customer termination, renewal, QBRs, At Risk playbooks, and M&A.
Additional Resources for Task Management in ClientSuccess
Task Management - ToDo's
Health Scores Part I : Pulse
Definition: When working in Customer Success there are many human indicators of the health of an account that can't be captured numerically. Some examples are the threat of M&A or key sponsor turnover. Other indicators are customers being thrilled to interact with you, learn more about the solution you're providing and who frequently express their love of your product. Pulse helps to capture the CSM's perspective of the health of that customer in this moment in time.
Additional Resources for understanding the Pulse Module
Health Scores Part II : Success Score
Definition: A quantitative measure of the overall health of your customer based on criteria you define. You can create multiple Success Score profiles that can be tied to various Client Types. This score updates once a day.
Resources for understanding the Success Score
- Anatomy of a high performing health score blog post by Kristi Faltorusso
- Success Score Intro and How To Knowledge Base Article
Engagements User Training
Additional Resources for understanding the Engagements Module in ClientSuccess
- Engagements overview (Knowledge Base Article)
- How to authenticate your email
- Blacklisting Domains
- Salesforce Engagements Push
Contacts User Training
Resources for understanding Revenue Management in ClientSuccess
- Revenue growth report (Knowledge Base article)
- Salesforce Revenue integration (Knowledge Base article)
- Hubspot Revenue integration (Documentation coming soon - Talk to your CSM)
- Flat File import of Revenue data (Knowledge Base article)
Alerts & Automation
Resources for understanding Alerts & Automation in ClientSuccess
- Alerts - Daily Digest v Real time alerts: Who Receives what?
- Automation - Commonly configured email automation rules
Reports & Data Exports
Resources for understanding Reports in ClientSuccess
- Revenue Growth Report (Knowledge Base Article)
- Renewal Performance Report (Knowledge Base Article)
Please sign in to leave a comment.