How to Authenticate:
1. Begin by navigating to Global Settings (ClientSuccess Admin Users and above have access to this page) > Integrations. What you see here is the new home of 3rd party integrations that you have connected with your ClientSuccess. If you have already integrated other apps to ClientSuccess, you'll see them listed here; i.e. Zendesk, Delighted, Jira etc.
Once you complete your Pipedrive authentication, you'll see that integration's icon appears here as well.
2. From here, click the orange "Browse Integrations" in the top right-hand corner. From this page, you'll see integrations that we currently support, as well as some that we're working to potentially support in the future. For more details on our integrations roadmap, please contact your CSM.
From this list, scroll down a ways to find the "Pipedrive" integration and click the orange "Add Integration" button.
3. After hitting the "connect" button a dialog box should appear asking you to install the ClientSuccess App in Pipedrive using your OAuth credentials. Select "Allow and Install". Note: You will either need to sign in or be signed into a current session of Pipedrive to finish this install.
4. Once you have finished the connection you will have granted permissions that ClientSuccess is requesting from your Pipedrive account. After confirming your approval, if the authentication was successful, you'll be taken back to the first pop-up window that will now say "We've successfully connected to your account."
- What if I don't make it to the "success" screen because I've encountered an error? Please ensure the credentials used to connect the Pipedrive account have the proper admin credentials to authorize this connection.
5. At this point, you can begin the setup process of mapping fields to ClientSuccess.