The Contacts Screen, a Fall 2020 Beta release, is similar in functionality to our Clients Screen and will give you the ability to create valuable segments at individual or global levels to focus on the right contacts at the right time.
The Contacts Screen includes the following capabilities:
- Contact Usage - understand which contacts are using your products the most versus those who need a nudge to re-engage.
- Create Filtered Segments - create dynamic segments to identify and act on key personas and contacts. For example, you may want to identify who are the most active and engaged contacts, which contacts are not using your product, or which Executive Sponsor you haven’t met with for a while.
- Bulk actions - empower your CSM’s to send NPS surveys with a few clicks of a mouse to a targeted group of contacts to gauge customer disposition and likeliness to renew.
- Saved Segments & Views - customize and save your favorite views and segments for actionable insights at your fingertips.
- Export Contacts - easily export your contact insights and intelligence to share with other teams (sales, marketing, product) and tools (CRM marketing automation, etc.) across your organization. (COMING SOON!)
The Clients and Contacts Screens are best utilized to segment your data. Stay tuned for best practices specific to the Contacts Screen.