Pulse - Notification each time a pulse is logged in ClientSuccess.
- Clients can now configure which Pulse statuses they would like to publish to the Slack channel or to a MS Team. For instance, if you only want to synchronize or alert on anything less than "Fairly Satisfied", or just "High Risk" and "Severe Risk", then please contact our Support Team and they will set it up for you until we can get the configuration visible in the UI in Global Settings for Admins to use.
- By default, all levels are sent to the designated channel as indicated here:
- Extremely Satisfied = level 1
- Very Satisfied = level 2
- Fairly Satisfied = level 3
- Some Risk = level 4
- High Risk = level 5
- Extreme Risk = level 6
New Client - Notification each time a new client is added to ClientSuccess.
NPS - Notification each time a new NPS is responded to
- Requirement: You must be using the ClientSuccess NPS add-on product