In case you've missed other parts of our 6-part adoption newsletter miniseries be sure to check it out!
- Engagements - Consolidate your emails and meeting notes to increase engagement visibility
- Pulse - Create organization-wide consistency on the health of your customers
- SuccessCycles - Commonly configured templates and how to develop, document, and strengthen your lifecycle plans
- SuccessScore - Better understand the behavior of your customers
- Segmentation - Using a dynamic approach to viewing your book of business
Our Automation is a powerful tool that can help streamline and standardize your customer success work including sending emails, adding to-dos, or assigning SuccessCycles.
Benefits to You
With Automation, ClientSuccess Admins and/or Managers can create (under Global Settings > Automation) rules that utilize 5 currently available triggers (see “Currently Available Triggers”) to 4 different, currently available actions (see “Currently Available Actions”).
Along with the benefits of our previously released Email Automation, new capabilities include:
- The ability to add multiple actions to one automation rule. For example,
- Send an Email and add a to-do
- Send an Email and assign a SuccessCycle
- Added to-dos
- Visible on respective client records, as well as the Tasks Screen
- Assigned SuccessCycles
- Visible on respective client records
- Relevant activities and/or tasks will be included on the Tasks Screen
- Send NPS Survey
- If you've purchased or choose to purchase ClientSuccess' NPS offering, you'll have the ability to utilize automation for sending NPS surveys
User Training Webinar
In this webinar, you’ll learn how:
- Automation can be used for Internal Alert Reminders
- Multiple actions (ie to-dos, SuccessCycles, Emails) can be applied to the same Automation rule
- Segments can be utilized to enhance your Automation experience
- Automation - Basics
- Email Automation - Basics
- Commonly Configured Email Automation Rules
- Commonly Configured SuccessCycles
Article is closed for comments.