**Note: This article is for step 3 of the HubSpot Integration with ClientSuccess. Be sure to follow the steps outlined in the proper order to successfully complete the integration. By this step, your HubSpot integration field mapping template should be filled out.
Here's what you can expect as your mappings are configured and we work toward validation:
- Once your field mappings have been submitted to your CSM, our team will set them up for the HubSpot Integration.
- For new customers, we'll first focus on HubSpot Company ID, Company Name, Company as of Date, and Company Type
- For existing customers, any field mapping defined in your template may be validated
- We recommend you test the integration with one HubSpot Company or ClientSuccess Client and add more as the mapping sync renders successful
- The first-time sync will ALWAYS be from HubSpot to ClientSuccess. Then going forward it will be the sync direction and time interval you have configured.
- If you are an existing customer, you will want to ensure the data in HubSpot is accurate and up-to-date.
- You might need to export data from ClientSuccess and first update HubSpot prior to further validation.
- Once you have updated the data in HubSpot, we recommend exporting all data from HubSpot that you expect to sync with ClientSuccess. Please include all fields that you have mapped and that match the "Sync with ClientSuccess" filter. Please send this export to your CSM.
- For HubSpot to ClientSuccess fields: ClientSuccess will "pull" the data from HubSpot on the interval you have specified.
- For ClientSuccess to HubSpot properties: these properties are trigger-based and will be synced when a change occurs.