**Note: This article is for step 3 of the Salesforce Integration with ClientSuccess for new customers. Be sure to follow the steps outlined in the proper order to successfully complete the integration. By this step, your Salesforce integration field mapping template should be filled out.
Here's what you can expect as your mappings are configured and we work toward validation:
- Once your field mappings have been submitted to your CSM, our team will set them up for the Salesforce Integration.
- We'll first focus on the "Out of the Box" fields
- Once your ClientSuccess CSM has completed the initial mapping of all the fields for you, they will run a reconciliation preview report to see the anticipated outcome of the integration and will review with you any concerns. Once the CSM has confirmed with you that there are no issues, an initial import from Salesforce to ClientSuccess will be triggered by your CSM.
- We recommend you test the integration with one Salesforce Account or ClientSuccess Client and add more as the mapping sync renders successful
- The first-time sync will ALWAYS be from Salesforce to ClientSuccess. Then going forward it will be the sync direction and time interval you have configured.
- After the initial pull, ongoing syncing will be performed based on the sync direction and time interval you have configured.
- For Salesforce to ClientSuccess sync fields: ClientSuccess will "pull" the data from Salesforce on the interval you have specified.
- For ClientSuccess to Salesforce sync fields: these fields are trigger-based and will be synced when a change occurs.
- Please see Sync Process Overview for more information on how the sync process functions.
- Once the necessary mapping has been validated, we encourage you to finalize other field mappings from your Salesforce integration field mapping template ahead of the ongoing sync.