**Note: This article is for step 4 of the Salesforce V2 Integration with ClientSuccess. Be sure to follow the steps outlined in the proper order to successfully complete the integration. By this step, your Salesforce integration field mapping template should be filled out.
Here's what you can expect as your mappings are configured and we work toward validation:
- Once your field mappings have been submitted to your CSM, our team will set them up for the Salesforce Integration.
- For new customers, we'll first focus on Salesforce Account ID, Client Name, Client as of Date, and Client Type
- For existing customers, any field mapping defined in your template may be validated
- As the mappings are set, an initial pull from Salesforce to ClientSuccess will be synced.
- We recommend you test the integration with one Salesforce Account or ClientSuccess Client and add more as the mapping sync renders successful
- The first-time sync will ALWAYS be from Salesforce to ClientSuccess. Then going forward it will be the sync direction and time interval you have configured.
- If you are an existing customer, you will want to ensure the data in Salesforce is accurate and up-to-date.
- You might need to export data from ClientSuccess and first update Salesforce prior to further validation.
- Once you have updated the data in Salesforce, we recommend exporting all data from Salesforce that you expect to sync with ClientSuccess. Please include all fields that you have mapped and that match the "Sync with ClientSuccess" filter. Please send this export to your CSM.
- After the initial pull, ongoing syncs will be the sync direction and time interval you have configured.
- For Salesforce to ClientSuccess fields: ClientSuccess will "pull" the data from Salesforce on the interval you have specified.
- For ClientSuccess to Salesforce fields: these fields are trigger-based and will be synced when a change occurs.
- Once necessary mapping has been validated, we encourage you to finalize other field mappings from your Salesforce integration field mapping template ahead of the ongoing sync.