Are you new to your company or in need of refresher training, and want to learn more about ClientSuccess? Looking to better understand best practices you could utilize and how to leverage the features and functionalities available to you?
This article will help you:
- Become more familiar with standard ClientSuccess functionalities
- Better understand ClientSuccess best practices
- Know where to find additional ClientSuccess training materials
User Training Videos
One of the first things we’d suggest is review the 11 User Training Videos we’ve made available in our Knowledge Base. These 5-10 minute videos cover many standard ClientSuccess functionalities, including basics and best practices.
Here are some of the more popular trainings:
Here are some adoption articles:
- Pulse - Create organization-wide consistency on the health of your customers
- Engagements - Consolidate your emails and meeting notes to increase engagement visibility
- Segmentation - Using a dynamic approach to viewing your book of business
Here are some user webinar recordings:
Additional ClientSuccess Training Materials
Beyond the user training videos and other best practices, we have some great additional resources available to your team in our Knowledge Base.
Below are some of the sections we’d encourage you to explore:
Still Looking for More Help?
As a member of the ClientSuccess family, we hope the above material serves as a great introduction. If you have other questions that come up, we’d invite you to reach out to your CSM or through the in-app Help. We look forward to helping you more fully adopt ClientSuccess!
Be sure to check out our User Adoption Milestones to gauge how you can go from a Basic User to a ClientSuccess Pro.