In order for subscriptions to properly sync from Salesforce to ClientSuccess, all the appropriate fields need to be filled out.
Before you begin creating subscriptions, please make the following fields required:
- ClientSuccess Product
- Log into Salesforce and click Setup in the top right-hand corner.
- On the left, under the Build section, expand the 'Create' option.
- Click 'Objects'
- Scroll down and find the Subscriptions object on the right-hand side
- Click on 'Subscription'
- Scroll down to the 'Page Layouts' section and click the edit button.
- Scroll down to the fields that need to be made mandatory (Quantity and the ClientSuccess product one). As you hover over each you'll see a spanner shape appear to the right, on hover it will say 'Properties'. Click that only. Accidentally clicking the one to the left will delete the field from the page layout.
- Click the 'Required' option.
- Click save.
- Do this for both the required fields and then click Save at the top of the page to save the layout.