Scenario: I set up a custom field on the account level inside of Salesforce, but it is not showing up under Apps & Integrations inside of ClientSuccess.
1. Inside of Salesforce, locate your custom fields. (Setup > Build > Accounts > Fields > Account Custom Fields & Relationships)
2. From here, click on the field name that is not showing up
3. Click "Select Field-Level Security"
4. Check the security on this field and ensure that it is visible to all users, as well as visible on dashboards and reporting. (There may be a checkbox titled "Standard with Reporting and Dashboards". Make sure it's checked)
5. If you are unsure what to look for, take another custom field that IS showing up inside of ClientSuccess and compare their permissions to the missing field permissions.
If this doesn't solve the problem, please reach out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org