Subscriptions are grouped under three tabs: Active, Past, and One-time. All subscriptions will be added to the Active tab (whether being added manually or coming from SFDC). Once a subscription is renewed or terminated, it will be moved to the Past tab.
Definitions of Subscriptions Functions in ClientSuccess
- Active Subscription: A Subscription with a status of active (not renewed, not forecast, not terminated, recurring).
- Potential Subscription: A record of the probability and terms of a product that may be purchased.
- Past Subscription: A renewed or terminated subscription.
- One-time Purchase: A non-recurring product that has been purchased.
- Quantity: The amount of your product that has been purchased (such as users, seats, API calls, etc).
- Start Date: The date the Subscriptions began or will begin (not a contract sign date).
- End Date: The date the Subscription ended or will end.
- Months: Term length in whole months. Whole months are calculated by counting the months between the start date and date closest to the end date, without going over, and then incrementing by 1 if the number of days between the closest matching date and the end date is more than 14. Terms less of less than 14 days will be counted as 1 month.
- Term: The length of the Subscription in whole months.
- Amount: The amount of the individual Subscription (not MRR, ARR, ACV, or TCV). For example, if your customer is paying $199/month for 7 months, then the "Amount" will be $1,393.
- Auto-renew: A Subscription with auto-renew enabled will automatically renew on it's End Date.
- Forecast: A record of the probability and terms of a renewal of an active subscription.
- Probability: A scale from 0 - 100 indicating your confidence the Subscription will renew.
- Forecast MRR: Subscription Forecast Amount, divided by Term.
- Forecast ARR: Forecast MRR multiplied by twelve.
- Forecast Core Renewal Percentage: Subscription Forecast Amount's percentage of Subscription Amount, but not more than 100%.
- Forecast Net Renewal Percentage: Subscription Forecast Amount's percentage of Subscription Amount.
- Forecast Up-sell: Positive difference between the Subscription Forecast Amount and the Subscription Amount.
- Forecast Down-sell: Negative difference between the Subscription Forecast Amount and the Subscriptions Amount.
- Total Forecast Amount: Sum of selected Subscriptions Forecast Amount.
- Total Forecast Core Renewal Percentage: Selected Subscriptions Forecast Amount's percentage of Subscription Amount, but not more than 100%.
- Total Forecast Net Renewal Percentage: Selected Subscriptions Forecast Amount's percentage of Subscription Amount.
- Total Forecast Up-sell: Sum of selected Subscriptions Forecast Up-sell.
- Total Forecast Down-sell: Sum of selected Subscriptions Forecast Down-sell.
- MRR: Monthly Recurring Revenue (Sum of Active Subscriptions, divided by the term).
- ARR: Annualized Recurring Revenue (MRR multiplied by twelve).
- TSV: Total Subscription Revenue (Sum of Active Subscriptions).
- Core Amount: Sum of Active Subscriptions with End Dates within a designated period.
- Core Renewal: Sum of Subscriptions renewed within a designated period, but not more than 100% of the Previous Amount.
- Net Renewal: Sum of Subscriptions renewed within a designated period.
- Upsell: Sum of Subscriptions renewed within a designated period, minus Previous Amount.
- Downsell: Negative difference between Core Renewal and Start Amount, minus Churn.
- Cross-sell: Sum of new Subscriptions for clients with renewals within the same designated period.
- Termination: Sum of Subscriptions terminated within a designed period.
- Churn: Sum of Subscription down-sell or termination within a designated period.
Renewal Date The earliest End Date of all Active Subscriptions. Renewal The process of marking one or more active subscriptions as renewed and converting their forecasts into active subscriptions.