This article refers to permissions required for the ClientSuccess Account View window in Salesforce. The permission "Author Apex" is required to view the account view. It is enabled for standard profiles by default. For organizations that create custom profiles however, they will need to specifically enable this permission.Without the "Author Apex" permission enabled, you will this error when viewing the account view:
How to enable
To enable this permission, you must:
- Have a Salesforce account with administrative permissions.
1. In Salesforce, Select “Setup” in the main menu across the top of Salesforce. You might see the Setup link on the main page or inside the pull-down menu when you click your name.
2. In the sidebar on the left, within the Administer section, click the arrow next to “Manage Users” to toggle open the sub-menu. Then, click “Profiles.”
3. A list of profiles will appear. Select the profile(s) that you need to enable this permission for by clicking the profile name.
4. On the next screen, under the system section, click "System permissions."
5. Click "Edit" to edit permissions.
6. Check the checkbox next to "Author Apex".
7. Then click "Save" and you're done.