Since everyone uses Opportunities differently within Salesforce, we sync Subscriptions into a custom object in Salesforce to provide a standard interface through which you may synchronize Opportunities with ClientSuccess. Potential Subscriptions can be automatically created when Opportunities are marked Closed Won, for example, and full, two-way synchronization can be achieved via workflow rules or the Salesforce API.
Articles in this section
- Why are my Salesforce Fields not showing up in ClientSuccess?
- Why can't I see the Canvas App?
- Do you synchronize with Opportunities?
- Does the Salesforce Sales Cloud account view work in the new Salesforce Lightning Experience included in Salesforce Winter 16 release?
- Where can I find my Salesforce Organization ID?
- HTTP Status 405 - Request method 'GET' not supported error in the ClientSuccess client view
- Enabling "Author Apex" permission for Salesforce profiles