Since everyone uses financials different within Salesforce, we offer a sync of "Subscriptions" via a custom object in Salesforce. This provides a standard interface through customers are responsible for feeding the subscription data into. If you use Opportunities in SFDC, there are methods in side Salesforce that you can push the required data into the Subscription object. ClientSuccess customers have used Workflow rules and the Salesforce API to feed that required data into that object. Customers have also set workflows to auto-create "Potential" Subscriptions when Opportunities are marked Closed Won and sync renewal subscriptions back to the Opportunity. This can be achieved via workflow rules or the Salesforce API but is the full responsibility of the Salesforce Admin and cannot be supported by ClientSuccess.
Articles in this section
- Why are my Salesforce Fields not showing up in ClientSuccess?
- Why can't I see the Canvas App?
- Do you synchronize with Opportunities?
- Does the Salesforce Sales Cloud account view work in the new Salesforce Lightning Experience included in Salesforce Winter 16 release?
- Where can I find my Salesforce Organization ID?
- HTTP Status 405 - Request method 'GET' not supported error in the ClientSuccess client view
- Enabling "Author Apex" permission for Salesforce profiles