Set permissions and profiles
- In Salesforce, Select “Setup” in the main menu across the top of Salesforce. You might see the Setup link on the main page or inside the pull-down menu when you click your name.
- In the sidebar on the left, click the arrow next to “Manage Apps” to toggle open the sub-menu and then click “Connected Apps.”
3. A list of connected apps will appear. Click “Edit” to the left of “ClientSuccessAccountView.”
4. Under OAuth policies confirm the following settings and adjust as necessary:
- Set Permitted users to “Admin approved users are pre-authorized.” Click "OK" in the alert that appears.
- Set IP Relaxation to "Relax IP restrictions".
- Set Refresh Token Policy to "Refresh token is valid until revoked".
5. Then click “Save.” You should be returned back to the list of connected apps.