The ClientSuccess client view is a functionality of the Salesforce Integration. It brings the rich data and experience of ClientSuccess directly into the Account Object within Salesforce—including SuccessScore, SuccessCycle, Subscriptions & Renewals, Engagement, and Pulse. This ensures Salesforce users have a complete view of customer interactions in real-time.
How to configure
To configure the automatic import, you must:
- Have a Salesforce account with administrative permissions.
- Have already completed the Salesforce Integration.
Set permissions and profiles
1. In Salesforce, Select “Setup” in the main menu across the top of Salesforce. You might see the Setup link on the main page or inside the pull-down menu when you click your name.
2. In the sidebar on the left, click the arrow next to “Manage Apps” to toggle open the sub-menu and then click “Connected Apps.”
3. A list of connected apps will appear. Click “Edit” to the left of “ClientSuccessAccountView.”
4. Under OAuth policies confirm the following settings and adjust as necessary:
- Set Permitted users to “Admin approved users are pre-authorized.” Click "OK" in the alert that appears.
- Set IP Relaxation to "Relax IP restrictions".
- Set Refresh Token Policy to "Refresh token is valid until revoked".
5. Then click “Save.” You should be returned back to the list of connected apps.
7 This time click the name, “ClientSuccessAccountView.”
8. Click “Manage profiles.”
9. Select the profiles that you would like to have access to the App. Unless you have customized the standard profiles, select “Standard User” and “System Administrator.”
10. For any custom profiles, you will need to ensure that the "Author Apex" permission has been enabled.
11. Then click "Save."
Add ClientSuccess section to the Account Page
1. Under “Build” in the left sidebar, select “Customize,” then “Accounts,” and finally “Page Layouts.”
2. If you have multiple page layouts, you’ll see a list here. Select “Edit” and go through the next few steps for each layout you want to add the account view too.
3. Select "Canvas Apps" in the menu and then click and drag a section down and place it on the page.
4. After positioning the new section, a modal will appear where you will need to name the section. Name it “ClientSuccess,” check “Detail Page” and “Edit Page,” and 1-Column (required) for Layout. Then click “OK.”
5. Then, save the changes.
6. Edit the layout again.
7. Now, at the top of the page, select “ClientSuccessAccountView” under “Canvas Apps” and drag it down into the new Section you created.
8. Next, click the small Properties wrench icon in the upper-right corner of the ClientSuccess section you just added.
9. Set the height to 425 pixels and click “OK.”
10. Save you layout again and you’re done.
11. Check your integration by going back into Salesforce interface, selecting the tab you just modified (Account) and scroll down to look for the ClientSuccess section. You should see information from ClientSuccess for the particular account that you are viewing.