After connecting an Office 365 email account, ClientSuccess will automatically bring in copies of all email messages sent to or received from a contact in a client's record. No need to BCC or forward emails as the platform will simply watch your account for you.
Emails within a 24-hour window moving forward (from the time users connect) will be brought into the Engagement module every hour.
How to configure
To connect an Office 365 email account, you must:
- Have a an Office 365 email account.
For messages to be brought in:
- Be TO (directly or via CC) or FROM a contact that exists in ClientSuccess within twenty-four hours of the message being sent or received.
- Be TO (directly or via CC) or FROM from you.
- The email must not be in the calendar, contacts, journal, conversation history, notes, tasks, RSS feeds, clutter, junk, drafts, or shared folders.
- Select "Your settings" in the main menu (your avatar bubble in the top right corner).
- Select "Email integration" in the menu in the left sidebar.
- Click "Connect Office 365".
- Enter the email address and password for your Office 365 email account.
- Click save.