About the Integration
The Stripe integration provides insights into Customers, paid Invoices, Invoice Line-Items, and Product data. Data is imported into ClientSuccess in real time.
The integration is only a pull from Stripe. There is no capability to push data from ClientSuccess to Stripe.
To integrate Stripe with ClientSuccess, you must have an admin-level API key from Stripe. This can be found in the Stripe Developers menu > API keys.
The integration provides the following functionality:
- Map Customer level data to ClientSuccess Clients
- A new customer created in Stripe can be automatically imported into ClientSuccess
- Data imported from Stripe includes: Stripe ID, Customer name, Address
- Other Stripe Customer data such as Balance can be imported into custom fields
- Map Product level data to ClientSuccess Products
- A new product created in Stripe can be automatically imported into the ClientSuccess product catalog (found in Global Settings > Products menu)
- Data imported from Stripe includes: Stripe ID, Product name, Description, Active flag
- Map paid Invoice level data to ClientSuccess Contracts
- An invoiced set to "Paid" status in Stripe can be automatically imported into ClientSuccess
- Data imported from Stripe includes Stripe ID, Invoice Line Items (Products), Quantity, Dates, Amount, Discount
1. Authenticate the Stripe Integration in ClientSuccess from the Integrations menu
2. Configure how many days back ClientSuccess should pull Invoices (under "Settings")
3. Configure field mappings for Customers and Products. The screenshot below shows the default Customer mapping with the required fields.
4. Enable the integration sync.
5. Run initial import (highly recommended that this is completed with your CSM)