- Filter out auto-replies, auto-accepts, OOO from Engagements - Auto-replies can now be filtered out from ClientSuccess Engagements so your engagement metrics can be even more accurate. See how to configure the various filter types below.
- Converted current domain exclusion list to new email filter "Rules" - We have automatically updated your domain exclusion list into the new Email filter rules for convenience.
- Added Email Filtering functionality for Subject, Email Address and Body of emails - New additions to the email filter options are filter by Email Subject, Email Address, and Email Body. New conditional options for rules matching are Exact, Contains, Starts with, Ends with, and Does not Contain. (See visual below)
- New email "Email Sync Settings" page under "Email" in Global Settings - all email settings are now in the new Email Sync Settings page in Global Settings.
- Limit users from sending 1:Many Emails on behalf of other users - By default, 1:Many emails has a very powerful feature where CSM's can send emails on behalf of other CSM's in certain use cases. If you would rather not allow that functionality to be leveraged in ClientSuccess, it can easily be turned off by our Admin in Global Settings>Email>Settings.
- New “Product Updates” link in the "Help Menu" to the Community - If you want the latest Product Updates, look no further. Users can find the latest product updates from the "Help" menu and it will take them directly into the community where all of the latest product release information can be found in the ClientSuccess Community.
Other Maintenance items include:
- Issue with being able to create custom activity for an open SuccessCycle
- Improved SuccessCycle recalculations
- Updates to save and return due date for Task notification system
- Remove empty value from some filters on the Integrations Sync History page