Resolving Gmail Issues
If you have completed the email configuration but are not seeing messages in ClientSuccess, here's what you should do:
- First, ensure that you are authenticated.
- Second, if you've changed your password recently, you'll need to re-authenticate.
- Third, confirm that the contact's email address exists as a contact and is correct (no misspellings).
- Fourth, confirm it was sent as a TO or CC (and not BCC), or received as a FROM.
- Fifth, it can occasionally take a few hours for the messages to be available via the API used for the integration. This is something on Gmail's side we have to rely on.
- Sixth, search in the Gmail web app. Please use the search criteria in the box below to search in the Gmail web client. Simply copy and paste the text below into your gmail search window, and then replace "email@example.com" with your customer contact email address.
(to:firstname.lastname@example.org OR cc:email@example.com OR from:firstname.lastname@example.org) AND -in:drafts AND -in:spam AND -in:trash
- If the search results return the message, then there is likely something wrong on our end and you'll want to reach out to our support team via the in-app chat support or email@example.com. If the message isn't there then it may not meet the coded requirements to be imported. Please check your Trash or Spam folders and then follow up with your Gmail administrator.