Admins can add and manage team members on the Team settings screen, accessed via Global Settings > Team.
New team members automatically receive an email from ClientSuccess to set their own, permanent passwords.
Adding a new team member
1. On the Team settings screen, click the "Add new user" button.
2. Enter the individual's name, email address, and a temporary password. Optionally, you may also specify a manager and a role other than "User." See Roles below for details about the different roles in ClientSuccess.
3. Click "Save" or "Save & Add Another" user if you have another to add.
Note: ClientSuccess will automatically send them a welcome email, with steps to set their own, permanent password.
Team members in Client Success can have one of four roles:
- User - sees and receives alerts about clients assigned to them; access to individual settings only.
- Manager - sees and receives alerts about clients assigned to them and clients assigned to those they manage; access to App settings.
- Executive - sees and receives alerts about all clients; access to App settings.
- Admin - sees and receives alerts about all clients; access to App settings.
**To learn more about roles + alerts, please refer to our alerts article for a comprehensive breakdown.
Edit team member
1. Click the individual's name.
2. Edit details in the modal that appears.
3. Click "Save User" to save your changes.
Delete team member
1. Hover over the individual's name that you would like to delete.
2. Click the orange "Delete" button on the right side of the row.
3. Click "Yes I am" in the pink confirmation banner that appears at the top of the screen.